Wednesday 24 October 2007

Salman Khan to play Tarzan


We'll soon be seeing Salman Khan - in a children's film. Called Tarzan , and Sallu will of course essay the title role.


"It's going to be directed by Anees Bazmi," he tells us. "It'll be fun. I've grow up on Tarzan films, and it's always lovely to make something the kids will enjoy." So will it have an authentic jungle feel to it? "Yes, it'll be shot in the jungle," confirms Salman.


Well, let's hope that there is no wild life around, lest Salman finds himself on the 'wild side' of the law once again. He simply laughs and lets that one pass.


About his look in the movie, the actor tells us, "We are working on the look, nothing has been decided so far. Let's see what Anees is going to make me do. I'm expecting him to ask me to grow my hair and all that."


So when does this one go on floors. "Only next year, I suspect," says the actor, who is currently having a great time shooting for Subhash Ghai's Yuvraj .


Courtesy : http://www.movies.indiatimes.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment