Saturday 7 May 2011

Elisabeta Canalis Hot Poses for PETA

She’s often seen on the arm of boyfriend George Clooney, but now fans are about to see a whole lot more of Italian beauty Elisabeta Canalis.

The model-actress bares all as the newest celebrity spokeswoman for PETA anti-fur campaign, which raises awareness about the cruel treatment of animals in the fur industry.

"I think this is the best reason why I got naked in my life," she told ET Online.

Canalis, 32, said she became aware of the abuse of animals when she was a child.

"I was a kid, a little girl, and was watching TV at home and they showed a documentary. And in the documentary, I saw how they killed little animals, like electrocuting them, drowning them, bludgeoning them," she said.

"I was shocked because I was a little girl, but by that moment I thought that I would never, never, never wear fur in my life."

And lucky for perma-bachelor Clooney, Canalis’ love for animals seems to take more precedence in her life than ever getting married to her boyfriend of two years.

"Getting pregnant has never been an objective for me," she recently told the Italian edition of Cosmopolitan magazine.

"My maternal desires are fully satisfied with my dogs."

No comments:

Post a Comment