Monday 30 June 2008

Akshay Kumar in ‘Fear Factor’





Meet the Khiladi Akshay Kumar in his new rugged and rough and tough look for his reality show ‘Fear Factor- Khatron Ke Khiladi’. Keeping in toe with the script and his action hero personality, Akshay Kumar has styled his look to be absolutely unconventional and defiant.

Styled by a London based designer, his fashion line includes unusual hooded jackets, contemporary scarves, and trendy ankle length boots. Sporting a military crew cut, salt-pepper stubble and of course designer aviator glasses, the actor sure gives several beats a miss. Tall, athletic, leaner and extremely handsome Akshay has done all the death defying stunts in the show himself, given that he is trained in martial arts.

Talking about his new look, Akshay Kumar said, “I wanted to show all my ‘COLORS’ through my new style, Akshay’s personal style… I don’t want to look like someone else to be cool. What you see is what I am; from laughs to tears, to dangerous stuff, ladies and cheetah…It’s just me, myself and all my scarves.”

Just in case you forgot, the show will have 13 Bollywood beauties who’ll compete with each other- Yana Gupta, Aditi Govitrikar, Pooja Bedi, Sonali Kulkarni, Anita Hasnandani, Meghna Naidu, Tapur Chatterjee, Tupur Chatterjee, Nethra Raghuraman, Anjana Sukhani, Dipannita Sharma, Vidya Malvade and Urvashi Sharma. The show will be shot entirely in South Africa, over a period of one month and is being produced by Endemol India.

No comments:

Post a Comment