Sunday 22 June 2008

Dia Mirza as the angel for Arshad Warsi




Arshad Warsi is all geared up for his first home production which is go on floors in London in July. The film to be directed by Kabeer Kaushik is titled ‘I Believe In Angels…’

Arshad had a tough time finding the leading lady for his film coz all the big heroines were apprehensive of being paired with Arshad in the lead role. Arshad, no doubt, is a very talented actor, but he has not been able to make it big with lead roles. Finally, the chase ended with Dia Mirza who not only suits the role but was also too glad to be a part of it.

Talking about the film, Dia said,“First of all, I’ve always enjoyed Arshad’s performances and it’s an honor to be in a film to be produced by him. Then when I heard the script I simply fell in love with my role and the script. Every character is so beautifully written, I’m sure Arshad’s first production is going to turn out to be very special.”

Dia plays a very sweet angelic character in the film and says,“I’ve that image. And I suit it. Though I’m not bound by the sweet image I don’t mind being perceived as ideal for angelic roles at a time when every second girl enjoys playing the wicked one.”

Source : http://www.bollywood-stars.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment