Saturday 24 May 2008

Deepika Padukone Not Bowled Over


In Dubai yesterday to promote real estate, Danish-born Deepika Padukone, former supermodel and now Bollywood superstar, denied she was a maiden who'd been bowled over by two Indian cricketers. "I am not concerned about these rumours as long as I am clear about these issues and my family knows what's happening. And I know that there is no truth in these stories," she said.


Deepika, who did a star turn in Om Shanti Om has been linked to Indian cricket stars Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Yuvraj Singh as well as Bollywood actor and current boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor.
Her recent work as brand ambassador for a Dubai real estate company has certainly led her to think about this area. She expresses an interest in interior design and has said, "I would also like to have my own dream home where I can comfortably live with my family."


But for the moment, for this former award-winning fashion model, it's her acting that takes precedence. Deepika's next big movies are opposite in-form Akshay Kumar in Chandni Chowk to China and Siddharth Anand in Bachna Ae Haseenon.


No comments:

Post a Comment