Saturday 24 May 2008

Koena’s got a problem with her voice

In case you’ve been wondering why Koena Mitra was missing from the promos of the film Anamika, here’s why — she is angry about her voice being dubbed by someone else and also claims that her role was left incomplete. “Why should my voice be dubbed when other actresses who can’t even speak Hindi can speak in their own voice?” Koena said.
The film also stars Minissha Lamba and Dino Morea in the lead roles. “If the producers have been saying that I kept away because I was the mystery element in the film then they’re not telling the truth. I chose not to promote the film because they dubbed my voice without even asking me and my role is incomplete. We were supposed to shoot some more scenes to justify the character,” she says.

According to Koena she had to request for the smallest of requirements. “I’ve never had this experience before. Normally, these are things that are taken care of automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment