Tuesday 27 May 2008

Priyanka and Harman - A Reel or Real Romance?


One of the movies many are looking forward to is Love Story 2050 starring Priyanka Chopra and Harman Baweja. The sci-fi romance, opening on July 4th, is the debut film for the handsome Harman. There has been much speculation, rumors, and talk that the two not only have a reel romance but also a real romance, though Priyanka maintains they are just "good friends".


However, in the recent edition of Filmfare magazine they may have slipped up and given it away. The issue carried an interview with each of them and the way they both answered one question certainly made us sit up and notice.


During the interview Priyanka was asked how she likes to be wooed and she answered, "I'm all for mush when I'm wooed." Then she was asked: "Have you ever been wooed like that?" She replied, "Yes. By this guy I was seeing. On Valentine's Day he presented me with a CD of all my favorite songs. But was what so romantic about the CD was the he'd taken the trouble to record the songs himself and the prelude of each song had a personal message from him, a reminder of a personal moment we'd shared, something which went with the theme of the song. I thought it was the most romantic gesture ever." How sweet!


Now to Harman's interview and he answered that the most romantic thing he did for a girl was: "I burnt a CD of 12 of my girl's favorite tracks, went to a recording studio and inserted a romantic couplet that I had written myself before each track. I mixed the sound professionally so each couplet would fit seamlessly precede each song."


We should probably mention that Priyanka did assert again in the article that they were just good friends, however Harman said that she was his 4am friend.


So just friends really or is it more? What do you think?


Source :http://www.bollyspice.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment